Seroquel and driving?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I've been taking seroquel for about a year and a half and it helps me so much! I recently got a new job where I often have to wake up at 5AM and noticed I feel really out of it and nauseous when I wake up that early, should I be cautious about driving to work when seroquel is having that effect on me?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

I take Seroquel and I take it at night. Is that when you take it? If not, take it at night. If so, you might want to take it in the early evening like 6:00 pm.

• Posted

I do take it at night, I was just wondering if its dangerous to be driving while I still feel the effects of it hours after taking it. And yea I probably will try taking it earlier than usual to see if that helps

• Posted

Hi Amanda

i think You should observe how you are feeling while You change your schedule.

Then go easy on Yourself and just relax try not to worry about changes and try to be confident. i think sometimes we just need courage to go ahead. However if you think You have to stop and start again don't hesitate.

Do some meditation and feel your mind. Feel yourself and be positive.

regards

Edmar Silva

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.