Seroquel is ruining my relationship!

Posted , 1 user is following.

I don't know what kind of details I need to put to make things easier. So I'll just put what they normally ask for on websites that ask for medical advice.

I'm a 22 year old female, taking 200mg Lamictal, 100mg Wellbutrin HCL SR, Concerta ER 36mg, Zoloft 50mg, in the morning. 150 Lamictal, 50mg Zoloft, 400mg Seroquel 1mg Lunesta and 10mg Melatonin. Xanax 1mg and Hydroxyzine 100mg as needed.

Mental Disorders are Asperger's Syndrome, PTSD, ADD, OCD, BiPolar, Social Phobia, Panic Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, and I believe a few others, but I can't remember them.

I've been on Seroquel for 4 years now and my doctor and I have decided to take me off of it. I'm was on 500mg at night.

I was on it for insomnia and my doctor decided on Lunesta since the Seroquel quit working. And because it makes my libido non-existent. My boyfriend has been great at not being angry at it, but now it's startling to strain. We have sex maybe once a month. I don't like it either, I love being intimate with him.

I don't want to wait months to go off of it, I want off it now. I know that's super bad. I've dropped medicine before and it made me go into Psychosis. But there has GOT to be something I can take and drop it so I don't go crazy.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.