Serrapeptase for fibroids

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi ladies! I was wondering if anyone has tried serrapeptase for fibroids? I came across it on Google today and read that it could be effective for treating fibroids the natural way. I would love to hear from you!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I triedĀ serrapeptase for a over six months, no reduction in size of fibroids and it seemed to act as a blood thinner and my periods became even heavier (if that was possible), I eventually stopped the enzyme as I was not keen on the side effects.
  • Posted

hello sorry l neverĀ heard Serrappeptase to help the fibroids, l gonna looking in Google whats is all about.thank you very much
  • Posted

My fibroid had to be surgically removed (it was6cm and dying - super painful!), but I've talked to several ladies who've said that serrapeptase helped shrink theirs.

I just ordered some, as it's supposed to help with reducing inflammation and fibrous tissue (scars, fibroids, etc) and I'm hoping that taking it now may help prevent more from growing back!

• Posted

hello you had surgically remove your fibroids its sound terrible painful. sorry l never try serrapeptase to help to shrink the fibroids.l got big fibroids but didn't shrinking at all l try everything

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.