Sert since xmas

Posted , 3 users are following.

started on 25mg for 2 months to help ease with side effects, then stepped up to 100mg quicker in 25mg steps. i had the usual bad side effects for a couple of weeks at the start, been on 100mg since yesterday so fingers crossed, people need to dig in and find your inner strengh & patience to beat depression, exersise is a good destraction,

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hey, im on that med too. 25mg. what bad side effects did you have?

• Posted

hi, i started on 25mg as xmas was days away, i stayed on 25mg for 2 months. side effects were over thinking, paranoid, zero sex drive, restlesness, nervous. angry, over analyzing most things, i went quiet aswell an concentration was poor, feel a lot better than i did b4,

• Posted

I took 25mg for 4 wks now I'm on day 16 on 50mg. will be on it for 4 more wks until I see psyciatrist. she wants to work me up to 100mg. I've been struggling and hope I see the light soon. I'm trying to hang on until I see my psychiatrist. I'm taking it for anxiety and depression. the side effects I'm struggling the most is high anxiety and feeling more depressed with negative scary thoughts and not being able to sleep all night . I was already dealing with scary thoughts but not sure if it's the med that's making everything worse or it's just me feeling tired of all the side effects. been feeling really irritated too. feels like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown soon and just cry my eyes out!

• Posted

sorry to hear u suffering like that, when it gets tough just have a think to youself and say its all in my head and not reality, i have my tabs first thing in the morning never at night

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.