sertraline 100mg

Posted , 5 users are following.

can anyone tell me IF they have been on this medication and have got better on it when have you felt NORMAL OR YOUR OLD SELF sad

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Steve I no my mum on sertraline 100mg she great nice and calm and relaxed also on risperdonr I take citalapram been on 6 week and also now diazapam 2 mg 2 or 3 times a day / how the sertraline for you x
    • Posted

HI jacku16091 

I would say they are working just got my put up to 150mg today been a very hard road to climb can't wait to feel normal (what ever that isfrown )

• Posted

I took sertraline before and it didn't help me. The side effects from it were awful. It won't work for everyone though. Take it as directed by your doctor and if you feel no better ask to change to something else. It can sometimes take a while to get your medication right

• Posted

thanks for replys jacku16091 and lynn99781 

tablets are working but I still dont feel like my oldself its like do you know when you first wake up in morning and its like you are there but not does that make sence I i'M aware of my surroundings what I say and do and what people say to me etc just not normal frown  

• Posted

How long have you been taking them? They can sometimes take a while to be effective. Hopefully soon you'll be feeling better. Although mornings can be a tough time anyway. The reality of the day ahead hits. He good luck with everything ?

• Posted

I believe its 5months on 50mg and 7weeks on 100mg 
    • Posted

going the doctors tomorrow get my tablets put up to 150mg in the hope of getting back to my normal self 
    • Posted

If you are in a fog then this dose or this med may not be right for you. Call you doc and go see him or her till your right as rain. Staying in contact with the doc is so important till they get it right.
  • Posted

I am on sertraline because I was tearful and sad all the time for no real reason, anything would set me off. I tried to reduce dose but my symptoms returned. I still have my down days but generally I feel OK now.
  • Posted

Listen if you don't start to feel better  in a couple of weeks, then call your doctor and let them know. You might need something else. The important thing is, stay in close contact with you doc untill you are squared away. They should have told you when to expect to feel better, and if not, to call. Sometimes we need the dose upped or a combo of meds. Keep at it.!!

• Posted

thanks kimberly59704 I go my doctors every months you might be right I might need to change my tablets will see if the 150mg make any difference fingers crossed  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.