SERTRALINE 125mg for 2 weeks feel little better should i up it to 150mg?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ive been on SERTRALINE 125mg for 2 and a half weeks comming up too 3 week i was wondering should i up it to 150mg i see my doc every month. i feel better on 125 but not all the way there. think of going up to 150 mg. i was supposed to go to 150 but did 125mg for my body to adjust easier. what do you guys think? any one else on 150mg with sucess? i have depression anxiety and ocd. thanks**

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

if youve only been on for 3 weeks in total, i would wait as it can take a good 6-8 weeks to feel completely better and sometimes longer. i ended up on 200mg for 16 years but always felt like i was so impatient to get better and went up too quickly. Everyone reacts differently though i suppose.

• Posted

I was on 100mg but haven't been really worked so I upped it to 125mg I'll give it 6 to 8 weeks then if I feel like I can do better I'll up it to 150mg

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.