Sertraline 50mg

Posted , 2 users are following.

helloall how long does it take for this tablet to kick in or start working .. i have been on this for 1week along with my venlafaxine 120 mg which i have been on for many years ... thank you

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Michael, everyone is different BUT, this tends to be a very slow-acting drug in most cases. You really have to try to be patient - it can take from 6-8 weeks to start seeing some improvements, and in many cases up to 12 weeks or more to really feel that you are back 100 percent.

• Posted

ah thank you sandi I really appreciate your comments . best wishes Michael..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.