Sertraline 50mg day 11 advice needed.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi. I started on 50mg 11 days ago with promethazine to take to help in the short term. I stopped taking the promethazine because I thought it was making my heart race. Now I wonder if the sertraline was causing the palpitations and anxiety and maybe the promethazine might help. Days 5-9 I couldn't eat at all with nausea, but I'd stopped taking the promethazine at that point. I have 2mg diazepam to take now, but it doesn't help with the nausea, so again I'm not eating today. Any advice would be gratefully received.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.