Sertraline

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone....I know most of us are at the point where side effects are driving us mad. Does anyone seem to have a persistent fuzzy head where you feel you cannot think properly with it. I feel odd.....somewhat disconnected

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello ... That's exactly how I've been feeling. I'm on my eighth day today (50mg daily) and this is the first day I've not had the feeling you describe. I wouldn't say it's 100% gone but it's much improved. Today is the first day I've felt like going out. Jason
  • Posted

I'm on day 6 of 25mg and feel lethargic and still pretty fuzzy, pushing myself through exercise and forcing myself to go out at least once a day. Haven't had any full blown panic attacks but just feel really weird.

Andrea

• Posted

yes Andrea, it really is a horrible weird sensation.  It's a good idea to get out every day
  • Posted

Hi iris I ad this all the time I was on sertaline roughly 6 months and still ave it now 3 months off the meds although it is slightly better coming off the meds.
    • Posted

Hi Michelle , me too on sertraline 100 mg for 6 months now I was feeling great and yesterday and today I'm feeling so bad scared and low mood not motivated and this reminded me of the very first couple of weeks when started the med . As u are taking the same did this happened to you ? Or similar ? Uhhh I really want to be myself again that's why I'm taking the med not to feel that way bad . 😔

Any advice . Sorry to inturupt the conversation with my question . But it really went to the point that I'm tired and want to be happy .

• Posted

All though sertraline helped get my panic attacks under control I did feel detached and really fuzzy. Like I couldn’t think fast and my mind wasn’t as sharp as it had been before. After feeling like my attacks were controllable I wanted to try on my own and get off of sertraline as I didn’t like the spaced out/fuzzy feeling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.