Sertraline

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have been on zoloft for 11 weeks and i have a good week and then a bad week is this normal

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

this happened me too and one day it was like just back at the start with a bang. could have increased dose but the side effects were such a problem for me even at 50mg so i didnt. i swithced to lexapro and it seems to have suited me much better. youre prob best with a dose increase at this stage and go from there. i know how you feel its awful 😦

• Posted

side effects are awful i here good things about lexapro how was the switch? was it as bad as zoloft ?

• Posted

ive had no side effects with lexapro. switch was fine. the fewe weeks in between sert not working and lexapro beginning to work were crap but just with anxiety back etc. wish id started with lexapro in first place

• Posted

ive been on zoloft for a little over a year at 62.5 mg and i was doing great and within the last two weeks i feel pain in my chest(the anxiety) and idk why its starting this soon. ive read that people are on this for years and never increase, just wondering if im gonna have to do the same and switch or up my dose and i dont want to do either. any advice?

• Posted

Yes it is, I m on my 9th month at 100 and I still have bad days here and there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.