Sertraline

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi. im new to this forum and have found it very helpful to read some of the posts highlighting many shared experiences with this medication,

My dose has recently been increased by 25mg from 100 to 125 but as yet i haven't seen any improvement with that extra 25 even after 2 weeks. In fact my anxiety and depression seems to be as bad now as it was when i was on 50mg/day last year. Am i expecting too much too quickly from such small increase ?

Has anyone had a similar experience or concern about how much sertraline they actually need ?

Is being given varying brands of sertraline by the pharmacies a factor in any of this ? AA

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.