Sertraline again

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anybody out there on this??? And any good reviews ??? In wundering if i need to have mine put up im on 50mg the first week could tell a difference im now on week 3 and feeling weak tierd bit tense en ancxiois is this normal i was over moon when i started feeling good but this last week ive gone back down lot of headaches too im on my 13th week of meds bit just 3rd week on sertraline x

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Wow! 50mg at once or through the day? It seems like a really high dose to start on. I was told that you should never take more than 20 mg to start on this medication. What time of the day are you taking it?
    • Posted

Ye take it in a mornin sertraline starts at 50 i believe
  • Posted

I was under the impression you were on Celexa. I got my mess mixed up.
  • Posted

I started sertaline 3 weeks ago, I started on 50mg, I was on citalopram and came off them due to my anxiety, My anxiety has got a lot better but my depression has got worse, but the doctor said it's still early days. I have had no side effects which is great.
    • Posted

Ye i came off citalopram aswel and now on 50 of sertraline been on it 3 week the same but started feeling crap today :-/
    • Posted

In what why? depression, aches and pains. Do you have any problems with light, I get headaches and is worse in day light.
    • Posted

The headaches are horrible, they never really go away. I've been told its still early days, let me know how you get on. When do you go back to the Doctors?
    • Posted

Ive had it since january :-/ try and ignore the symtoms im at doctors on thursday so yes il let u no
    • Posted

Not long to wait, keep going, look after yourself. Let me know how you get on. Take care Sharon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.