Sertraline and kalms??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anybody used kalms while taking sertraline?? Im going away on tuesday and getting very ancxious sumbody has nentioned using kalms

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I've taken Kalms many times before whilst on Citalopram with no problem.  I didn't ask if it was ok, but you could just ask the chemist just to check.
    • Posted

It's a long time since I took them, and used them mostly to help me sleep.  If I remember they did help take the edge off and I felt a bit more relaxed.
  • Posted

I had taken kalms to they worked for a while then I had taken St Johns wort or 5htp be careful if you are taking other meds ask first. .but meds are only a mask you need to find another way to sort your self out.

• Posted

You mustn't take St Johns Wort or 5-HTP when taking Citalopram or any SSRI.  Kalms are hops, valerian and gentian ...... but do speak to the pharmacist or GP just to be on the safe side. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.