sertraline and morning after pill

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been on sertraline 50mg for 6 months now, I need to take the morning after pill, bit I'm scared, will it be ok ?? or will I feel strange or anxiety striker? I have to take it, the consequences could be a lot worse, I should know better as I'm 38 with 2 kids 17 and 12, but we make blunders hay!! (BIG TIME)

Any advice or anyone had to take it plz let me know?? I'm. so so scared!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You need to ask your pharmacist if you can use it in that medication.
  • Posted

Hi lattifa the best advice I could give you as I am not a professional is to go to your gp or ring a helpline you should find a number online I hope this has helped you some how
    • Posted

thanks yeah I will, oh gosh I'm so so silly I just wanted to see if anyone on here had taken it? as medical people do know as much as us who suffer and have to take the darn medication !

but of course I will ask the pharmacist l.

thanks all, I new I could rely on people on here more than anything , you lot are the best.

• Posted

No worries lattifa I'm always happy to help all the best hope things go smoothly for you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.