Sertraline day 13 😔

Posted , 3 users are following.

Day 13 on sertraline is a bad day very anxious chest pain tummy pain don't want to get up but have hospital appointment about gallbladder remover so tempted to cancel but waited so long luckily my daughter is able to take me I hope I don't have a panic attack at the hospital !!!!!!!

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Try to stay positive. I know it's hard as a health anxiety sufferer myself it does get better.. do you take any other meds?
  • Posted

I have propranolol but all that does is make me feel dizzy because it lowers my heart rate too much x
    • Posted

How many mg of propranolol do you take? I take 20 mg twice a day.
  • Posted

Keep your chin up . Getting gallbladder out will help with a lot of your pain and sick feeling and if you do have a panic attack your at the hospital and they will be able to get you something to ease your symptoms. Good luck
  • Posted

Jojo I hope you get the strength together to get to the hospital, as your gallbladder problem is a real priority, and waiting lists as they are could mean that if you miss this appointment you may have to wait months for another one.

Be assured that once your gallbladder has been attended to the quality of your life should improve immeasurably.

• Posted

Jojo I hope you get the strength together to get to the hospital, as your gallbladder problem is a real priority, and waiting lists as they are could mean that if you miss this appointment you may have to wait months for another one.

Be assured that once your gallbladder has been attended to the quality of your life should improve immeasurably.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.