Sertraline, Naproxen and Lanzoprazole

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anyone ever taken these two drugs at the same time, and if so did you have any adverse side effects? I've just been advised that I'm going to be needing a new knee at some point but in the meantime I can take Naproxen for the pain. Just don't want to get less knee pain but at the same time return to having anxiety and depression problems...........would rather keep the knee pain and be in the right state of mind!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi pam id check again i was told i couldnt be perscribed Naprozen whilst being on Sertriline and instead i was perscribed codine

double check but im sure thats tge case

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.