Servere disability premium am I entitled?

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hello I am trying to figure out if I can recieve servere disability premium, I am on high rate care and mobility as well as the highest esa, I know the benefits qualify but I am living with my dad who receives esa would i be eligible for the sdp it does say you have to live on your own unless the person you live with claims a disability benefit?

0 likes, 5 replies


5 Replies

  • Posted

    if you notice esa, pip, DLA , hrp etc etc all have 1 question the same.

    my mate saw that and seized the opportunity.

    fortunately he has a PhD in tertiary angular biodynamics.

    the question he noticed on ALL forms concerned ability

    to work phones. its the adaptability to use

    phone determines rate you get.

    unfortunately my mate developed INS

    in his finger developing ability in phone use.

    sadly spread. now only uses 1 finger in whole hand.

    so my PhD mate in pursuit of hrp now can only use one hand.

    seems an awful use of a lot of initials in pursuit of £5.13. take care. all best. INS is inverted nail syndrome. apparently.


Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up