sever diability premium

Posted , 4 users are following.

if i am in a work related group on esa but have been awarded pip can i get the servere diability premium

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi

There are other factors

You must be SINGLE (not claiming as a couple)

No one is claiming carers allowance for you

And in receipt of PIP. DAILY LIVING or DLA care middle of high component

Also there are numerous threads on here all with the same name!

Any one of those contain the relavent information

Probably best to go have a read at them as i've maybe forgotten something

Cheers

• Posted

If as stated you fill the correct criteria then the answer is yes most definately.
    • Posted

Other TOPICS (threads) A lot have the same title , ....and a lot more information all of which i cant remember

Cheers

• Posted

To access other TOPICS go to very top of this page you'll see the writing in red

Discussion forum > General > Benefits and allowances

Click the latter for al subjects in this THREAD! (aka topic)

• Posted

Think it would depend on how severe your disability is,,, surely

if you think you need severe disability from PIP then you

should be in the support group for ESA not wrag,, but the ratings

are different

• Posted

Hi Jayne

In a way you are right. To get SDP you need to be getting either standard/enhanced daily care PIP. You also need to be living alone with no-one in receipt of carer allowance for you. It is also affected by savings and income (even if you are in the Support Group)

• Posted

If no-one is in receipt of carer allowance for looking after you and you don't have any other income or savings over £6000 then pick up the phone and make a claim.cheesygrin

• Posted

i have already did that and sent paper they sent me to sing and send back. just wanted to no where i stood cos of the being in a work related group etc. guess  i just have 2 wait

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.