Sever gas pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi does anyone else get really bad gas pain that hurts so bad you feel like u need to throw up and stop everything your doing at the moment until it passes? Is this a IBS or is it something more serious? I'm mean it's normal to have gas and from time to time have some pain if it's trapped gas but is it normal to hurt so bad that u want to puck and your body gets all hot and can't do anything until it passes?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

IBS can cause trapped gas which can be very painful.  Have you been diagnosed with IBS?  If you have, avoid gassy drinks, broccoli, cabbage and brussels sprouts which can cause gas.  If you hadn't had a diagnosis or tests, see your doctor.

• Posted

Can't you burp it away

I have the same problem but since I had a procedure called a Nissan Fundo

I can't burp anymore making it very painful

I don't advise anybody to have this done

• Posted

Lol yes I burp it up or if not it goes the other end but just it traveling through my intestines hurts so bad I could faint at times.
    • Posted

If I get trapped gas, it usually comes out my backside or by burping but I don't force a burp, it comes naturally without doing anything.  I take antacids or milk to calm my acid reflux.  A procedure similar to yours was suggested to me, but I refused because I can't tolerate any sedation and I always come out worse than before. Chiropractory, deep tissue massage and a simple blood test which went wrong led to costochondritis and IBS.

• Posted

Thank you, but this is not trapped gas. I've had trapped gas before mostly when I'm constipated and yes it's painful and I feel bloated with it but this is not trapped gas. This hurts so much more worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.