Sever pain in stomacheand frowing area

Posted , 5 users are following.

ok here we go i have been haveing extreme pain in my stomache its the worst pain i have ever experienced in my life. it usally starts outon my left aide like right below the waist line then it starts moving up like its gas then the pain get realy extreme then its like it locks my hole stomache up its hard to go number 2 i feel like i need to fo really bad I ut when i sit down and try it starts then its like something swells up and cuts it off want let nothing else come out get the feeling in my throat like i need to puke but want mo othing come up but alittle burp if im lucky when the pressure nuilds up in my stomache and starts hurting it feels like when you get kicked in the balls you know you get that feeling in tour throat like your going to puke and that really bad pain in your stomache feels like your balls went up in your stomache and it kinda feels like something is wrapped around my testicles and is pullinh the up in my stomache it also feels like my balls ate trying to come pit when i try to poop.when the pain in my stomache starts the only thing at all that really helps is to put bags of ice on it for long perioda of time. when my stomache really locks up or goes into a really big cramp right in the center of my stomacje its like there is a big knot that pops up if i take and push in and down on it its like i can push it and all the pressure like in a hole in my stomache lining down on the left side about 4 inches up from the waist band when i push it all in sometimes its like it closes off the hole and the pain easies up and the pressure or muscels relax and my stomache goes back like flat alot of the time the pain is so sever i will have a hole bag of ice on my stomache no ut i still break out in a pouring sweat it also hells to juat like start swolling pieces of ice its like it helps cool the fire in my stomache also when this pain in my stomache happens my lower back start hury really bad and fells really inside my lower back please can any one help sorry about the spelling and runing some of the word together you can probbaly tell im hurt ok ng really

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

its suppose to said that sever pain abdominal and growing are

• Posted

You need medical attention badly. Why have you not seen a doctor?

• Posted

My God. that sounds exactly like Diverticulitis attack, a severe one GO TO THE ER. Jim

• Posted

Have you seen a doctor? How long have you had the pain?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.