Dizziness

Chest pain

shortness of breath

When I sit or lie on the bed i dont feel my arms and legs

I cant stand for too long without moving my feet

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Did you hit your head? Fainted recently? Possible concussion or spinal injury? The anal itching could be hemmeroids? Not sure.

I would have this checked outand let us know how it goes?

• Posted

You have a lot of different symptoms going on which could be any number of things.  Your best option is to see your doctor.
  • Posted

Yeah I went to the doctor, and and things are controlled by now. I will have new appointment Monday to investigate the root cause of this. I'll keep you posted.

• Posted

Today he have me medicine for the diareea. They had no more time for anything else.

Also I'm not letting water into my ears when showering and trying not to get nervous about this.

I'm feeling better.

Let's wait for Monday.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.