Severe abdo pains

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had severe abdo pains for about 3 years now after I got sterilized I have been admitted to hospital many times I have had every scan u can think of even 2 endoscopy but all thy do is give me enternox in the ambulance and morphine in the hospital and then I get discharged I also get sulphur burps with these pains it is like labour pains I have many things wrong with me from IBS astmah Vertigo and urticuria plantar fashitous spelt wrong now fibromyalgia the hospital says it night be my IBS but I no its not I am on a number if medicines I take lansoprizole buscopan mevebeane codine and oramorph fexafenadine and betahistine I am so depressed with having to go in and out of hospital all the time and it is not fair on my children and the hospital make me feel like I am losing my mind .. Has anyone got any ideas plz xx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

When you have numerous health issues and taking a lot of medication it can cause side affects. I can’t take codeine as it gives me awful painful indigestion. Maybe it’s worth stopping that to see if that has any affect x 
    • Posted

Hi the medication I am taking. Is. Oramoph but I am nearly off that now. I am taking codeine I habe asked doctor if I can ease off but she sed no not yet as I have been in them for 5 years now. I am on all sorts of stomach meds like lansoprizole mevebeen buscopan I have never had any probs with the codeine I have IBS also but not even stopped me going the loo I never had any problems really till I got sterilized best to start at the beginning lol x I got sterilized about 6 years ago now I also had the coil in I started getting all these pains so the coil came out problems still there I then developed gallstones so had my gallbladder removed pains still there. Now thy think it cud be the sterilization so waiting in hysterectomy. Also developed fibromyalgia. but in Mean time I still keep getting pains been admitted so many times had an endoscopy and took a biopsy I have gastritis as doctor gave me ranitidine thy found that on endoscopy so thy think the gastritis is flared up again or I have h pylori just waiting on results hospital think the pains r simlpe way my body got a cob on because thy removed my gallbladder but still unsure. So its either.Body got cob on this gastritis and h pylori.Or me being sterilized so still no further than I was 6 years ago. I am in real pain but hard to describe to someone that don't have it and hospital I think r getting sick of me as thy don't no what it is I am admitted for a week given very strong painkillers and then discharged and back again in a few weeks if I'm that lucky xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.