severe abdominal pain for a month

Posted , 1 user is following.

last month I woke up 1 Friday morning with a very severe pain in my lower right abdominal area. my dad booked me in to see my GP, who who sent me to the A&E department for appendicitis. once I got to the A&E, I had to wait for 13 hours just to be told I needed to go home to to see if the pain would go away, it still hasn't. the next day I'm back up at the hospital, they put me on a ward for 3 days. i have an ultrasound done and they said they couldn't pick anything obvious up, so i got discharged. the next night I was crying in excruciating pain, i went to an urgent care centre and was put on some UTI medication and IBS medication to try help, it still hasn't. last week I was back to see my doctor who told me I needed to try a diet. now this week, my pain is more painful than ever, and not being stopped by Paracetamol or Ibuprofen. I was back in the A&E last night after being rushed up by my doctor, to be told I just have ovulation pain. I have never experienced this before, and its going on for a month now. i haven't got IBS as i have no problems going to the toilet and and the pain is in the same, lower right side, every time. i also don't have a UTI and I'm not sexually active as i am 14. can anyone offer any advice? i cannot live with this pain, it is screwing up my life.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.