Severe anxiety taking over my life, help?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I’ve had anxiety for years and lately since it’s been getting darker earlier my anxiety has rocketed, I’m now scared to leave the house, I’m scared of driving alone or being in traffic. I constantly feel like I can’t breathe but it’s not a full blown panic attack, it’s a living hell. Also once in a blue moon when I take a extremely deep breath I hear a slight whistle/wheeze, I don’t have asthma but I’m very concerned. Is this normal? 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I overcome my anxiety. You can overcome it
    • Posted

Anxiety is cause by worrying and negative thoughts in your mind. This negative thoughts start affecting the person especially when the person believe the thought. What the person needs to do is to reprogram the mind. What you will do read books on the power of your subconscious mind. You can also use spirituality to overcome anxiety. It depends on the one you want.
  • Posted

Could you be vitamin d deficient? Just a thought if the earlier nights have brought it on worse. My son had terrible sleep problems which we believe was related to vitamin d deficiency. Are you taking any medication for it or having any kind of counselling? Anxiety is awful and it sounds like you need some help. I’m also struggling with anxiety and I’m doing everything from medication to good nutrition to counselling to try and combat it. I have days that are ok like today and then days that are really hard to get through. I know when you’re in it it can feel like it will never end, but it will. It’s an illness and you will get better with the right help and support. 
    • Posted

Thank you, that’s really helpful. smile a couple of years ago I was given vitamin d by the doctor but this year is by far the worst. I suppose if you feel that bad things can only get better. Hope you feel better soon x
  • Posted

You can buy vitamin d supplements. I started taking it, along with many others to be on the safe side, particularly now we’re heading into winter. Hope you feel better soon too xx
  • Posted

Try a paleo diet. It has helped me ❤
  • Posted

Hi Kooz,

Sorry to hear what you are going through. Like some others have said; you are not alone. I remember a time where I thought it was the end for me. I had some of your symptoms and more. At one point I could not get out of a chair, because I was frozen with anxiety and depression, but over a period of time I got through it with the help of psychiatry and medication. Hang in there Kooz and find a good doctor 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.