Severe back pain

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi everyone.

I've severe back pain and have been put on diazepam, tramadol and paracetamol for pain control and muscle relaxants. The problem is that I've also got a trout infection...early onset and I was wondering is it safe to take ibuprofen400mg 3 times a day? The tramadol is 100mg twice daily. 5mg diazepam 3 times as required and paracetamol 2 four times a day.

Any help would be appreciated

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi ive severe backpain had it for about 8 years now .ive had fentanyl patches they worked fir about 1 year then stopped had oramorph,doloxatine,co codamol and tramadol together dr prescribed them then told i couldnt take 2 opiods yogether so they stopped cocodamol .so now oy take tramadol but even they have stopped working.im told by my gp they cant give me anything till ive seen pain management again i seen them in nov2019 had 2 injections in my back did nothing .ive even tried a chiropractor ,had massages,accupuncture nothing helped im now at a loose end on whats next even had physio been told ive got neuropathy in my back due to having diabetes only bit of relief i do get us a hot water bottle but cant walk around all day with ut stuck to ny back can you olease help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.