Severe back pain in sleep

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi All,

I am 38 years old. I am approximately 15 kgs above my ideal weight.

I am having hypertesnsion. With white coat syndrome it goes to a high of 14/100. Normally it is 130/90.

For the last one year i am suffering with back pain that too while sleeping. When i wakeup and strecth for a while or do my dailiy activities that pain will be gone. But as long as i am on the bed, the pain is too much. One surprising thing is when i go and sleep in my sofa i dont feel pain. Anywhere else i feel lot of pain. Mainly if i sleep on my stomach i feel like all my back bones are bending twisting.

What could be the reason. I eat a lot and for almost one and half year no activity or exercises.

And last year my D-vitamin levels are low(23) and doctor prescribed D-vitamin capsules.

Later i didnt check the levels again.

I thought kidney infections or pkd may be the reason. Please suggest me. I am afraid of going to checkup.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i feel your fear. im going in soon to get referrals for testing. I hurt everywhere.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.