Severe Bloating

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi All

I have IBS and all symptoms of Levator syndrome so put my self on Magnesium Citrate 100mg they have helped a lot with muscle relaxsation but now I have a VERY VERY bloated uncomfortable stomach, anyone else had this problem with Megnesium?

Regards Pamela

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

At least one problem was helped but the bloating is not nice - I'm not good with Mag citrate as it is citrus based so find it too acidic - may be contributing to your discomfort...good luck I'm still struggling to find management satisfactory with these bowel issues.........
    • Posted

I know what you mean. I'am strugglling with stress again now! thought i'd got over all that, It's a good good we can have a moan on here.

I've also just been give Movicol, not sure of the spelling: to see if that helps at all.

And we battle on

• Posted

I don't know if my problem has anything to do with Magnesium.

I get smoking 2moths ago and gained 30 pounds and I to I'm very very bloated it goes down when I sleep but in the morning as soon as I drink or eat I start to bloat by the end of the day I look 6 months pregnant I've had many test done and nothing .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.