Severe bloating

Posted , 5 users are following.

After trying every request from my doctor and nutressinest I am still left with severe stomach distension I feel sick and really tired

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Consider it may be something that does not agree with you try and work out what it is.

Do you suffer Anxiety, that can cause problems. Consider any medications you take that can give tummy problems and bloating

BOB

• Posted

Hi, do eat bread, brown bread, wholemeal bread etc, if so, wheat is very hard to digest also contains Phytic Acid an anti nutrient, you could try sourdough bread it's fermented and much easier to digest, I got bloating and cramps switched to sourdough bread and no more bloating.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.