Severe brain shakes or brain zaps causing me to get dizzy and nauseous...

Posted , 1 user is following.

Since 14 months I’ve been experiencing brainzaps or brain shakes. They make me dizzy and nauseous. I used to have these once a day... it got worse and worse and today I have them literally every freaking five minutes so intense my entire body shakes. I had a brain CT and EEG done, everything was “fine” I kept begging for a mri but the doctors just deny me. I don’t take any pills that could cause this. I’m honestly so exhausted... I lay in bed right now and even typing this is exhausting because of all the brainzaps I have ... I shared it in this thread because I honestly don’t know where else to share 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.