severe chest pain down the middle

Posted , 1 user is following.

For past 2 days ive been having worse pain ive ever had in my chest, I went to A and E yesterday and did ECG and was normal and sent home still with crushing chest pains.

It starts top of my throat right down centre chest, It feels like my insides are being squeezed and played with, It also feels like something like a golf ball is trying to make it way through my food pipe and in my chest and throat if that makes sense, If I swallow even my flem it triggers off these "Spazums" in chest, Even thou the pain is almost there 24/7

I eat a Banana earlier and I could feel it going down my throat and it was agony,

Im also getting chest pains, I have taken some Lansoprazole but with no effect as I thought it could have something to do with that

Also having backpains where the pain is coming from in the front,

If I did not no better I would think Im having some kind of heart attack, and Im tough when it comes to pain normally

Also might have nothing to do with this, but past week ive had over 7 mouth ulcers all over my tongue and lips

Has anyone has anything like this before or have any idea what it might be, Im going doctors Wednesday but thought Id ask on here if theres anything I can do to help the pain in the mean while .

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Forgot to add Im 25 male

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.