severe costo

Posted , 3 users are following.

i am in terrible pain i am taking naproxen and tramadol and daren't move as what ever i do causes  severe spasms in my chest it's so hard to relax when this happes

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Angela,

I'm so sorry you're in such pain. You poor thing. I have been there as well. Have you tried soft ice packs? heating pad? My dr prescribed Neurontin. Helps alot with nerve pain. I know it's scary, because of where the pain is. As long as you've had normal ekg and been diagnosed with this condition..thank God its not life threatening. You will get through this!!! Better days are ahead. If pain gets worse, I would go to ER just for peace of mind. Good luck. We are all in this together smile

• Posted

Hello I too am having. Discomfort today. Think I am having spasms as well . Does it feel like dip in.

Your heart rhythm ? Quiver? Hard to explain but think I am experiencing that as well .

• Posted

Am so over this thing whatever it is . Has a doctor diagnosed you with Costo ? Mine has not officially yet . What test did you take to rule out other conditions ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.