Severe daily stomach pain for 2 years, what's wrong with me?

Posted , 9 users are following.

I've had severe stomach pain in my lower left abdomen for 2 years. Along with the stomach pain I get very bad back pain. The pain is chronic and daily, it causes me to vomit almost daily, however when I am on my period there is no pain at all. The GP has ruled out IBS and endometriosis. I am certain it is not food related as have gone days with no food due to the pain, yet pain still continues. Do you have any suggestions? 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I can totally relate to you. Sounds to me you have pancreastist
  • Posted

It sucks really sucks. Basically you would need IV Fluids antibiotics clear fluids until you get well.  Kayla Scott 
  • Posted

If you have any questions please feel free to msg me via FB messenger or text message me. 3184583278
  • Posted

Please. Have your gallbladder ct and MRI. If you have stones .then the next is a gallbladder removal. It will be a great thing for you. No more pain do you experience terrible naseua. If so gb surgery and you will be ok just no fryed foods fat dairy. Go with fat free . Good luck I want to here from you.😎😎😎😎

• Posted

Tell your doctor to check your pancreas and liver. They can make you really sick. It can ruin your life if you do nothing. Demand that you need these tests done now. Then go from there. Good Luck to you.😎

• Posted

Lower left abdomen pain could be due to a kidney infection. Have you had tests for this?
  • Posted

Try a food diary to rule out food reactions.  Do you have any bowel habit change? If you do, you may have IBS even though your doctor has ruled it out.  Doctors can get it wrong. See someone else and ask for further tests.   Maybe ask for a stomach emptying test.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.