severe eczema in children

Posted , 9 users are following.

My 9 yt old granddaughter has severe eczema all over. She is refusing all treatment now because nothing works, even natural stuff. Her skin burns for ages when cream is applied. She is extremely bright and is losing her cheerfulness, saying she wishes she had never been born. The family is in bits with stress, lack of sleep, time off school, constant crying and misery. My daughter who is divorced is close to a serious breakdown. Doctors dont care. Somebody please help us.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am beginning to wonder why all the replies arebeing deleted before I get a chance to read them. Has me timid to reply can everyone please private message me?
  • Posted

Diane, it looks like many replies are being deleted before posted.  My post didn't contain any advertisements or links but I guess we cant write/post here what really helps to ease suffering from eczema. Please look into Evening primerose oil supplement or borage oil, this essential fatty oil made huge difference for me. I shared my story in the post that got deleted and I'm not goin to write specifics again but please research this fatty acid on the internet and you'll be surprised how effective it is for eczema sufferers. 

• Posted

Hi, I have just got back on the forum after changing my mobile which is giving me problems. My grnddaughter is doing well for the first time due to advice from old school nurse. Her eczema is greatly reduced, no constipation and asthma improved. She sleeps well every night. The nurse will see her regularly to monitor the eczema. She explained the correct way to use steroids etc. She is happy once again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.