severe foot pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello again to you all.

I am stuck here again with this severe foot pain which is both feet up to halfway on my calf. My hands are bad as well but not as bad as my feet.

I tried bathing just my feet in magnesium flake warm water for about 3 hours this afternoon which helped until about 9pm and then it has returned with a vengeance, they feel swollen and I darn't put any weight on them.

I have just come across a thing called Sickle Cell which sort of fits the bill but I think I would have known about it before now if it was that.

Taken all the pills I can so it's going to be a long night. ...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

sounds tough hun does ice pack help wrapped in a towel,get to the docs and get some blood tests that will tell you if you have sickle cell 
    • Posted

Doctor on Thursday but just venting my frustration that's all.

Ice just has no effect but the long soak gave me a little bit of comfort before it came back.

The other thing that happens if I have my arms bent reading my tablet or phone after about 4 minutes my ring and little finger go numb and I have to massage them to get the feeling back.

Just need a good sleep but it's not happening tonight

• Posted

very strange about the foot, common about the fingers and hands thou if mine are in anyone position for any lenght of time they get painful then go numb. hope doc can sort you out. with the foot sounds awful.

is it a site of an old injury i notice anywhere i have  an old injury is more painful esp with flares 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.