Severe H. Pylori

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I did not finish my 3-course antibiotics treatment cuz it went unbearable and the GI says I have Severe H. Pylori Infection. Now the doctor started on the same course again!!! because one antibiotics wasn't approved by insurance (costing over 1k).

What's bothering me the most is abdominal pain and other places, feel like vein or arteries are hurting simply by sitting (leg pain). the pain begin to spread all over my body each when I make certain posture. My FD (family doctor) says this pain is unrelated to h. pylori or my abdominal gas.

Can chronic constipationabdominal area somehow affected or damaged my back spin/nerves with h. pylori and other bacteria like candida/staph??? my lower back pain/sore surely has shifted upwards

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

absolutely!

I have chronic back pain and though some of it is related to other causes, this virus is not a bacteria. Its a virus which has an affect on your entire immune system. This is not mean to be fearful. FINISH the course of the antibiotics even if the symptoms feel worse. I had severe abdominal pain and dizziness throughout the two week course of antibiotics. It may seem confusing because in most cases antibiotics make you feel better within 48 hours, but thats dealing with bacterias not viruses. H PYLORI stays in you for several years but becomes dormant. Think of it like a herpes virus or another virus that is not completely removed and can be activated again. stay away from an acidic diet

/

• Posted

the most crazy part is i cannot eat a lot or rest: laying down or sitting down makes it worse. the gastric in abdominal/stomach area is clogging my airflow and blood flow I think.

• Posted

As your diagnosis is more severe and infection increased, you may need to give the medication more time to work. Time heals.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.