Severe headache in all of my head for 2 month

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can someone please help me am getting severe headache since starting of april 2018 i have been to doctor but they say its tension or migrane headache i have tried all kind of medicine which was prescribed to me by doctor but with no succes i am having sleepless night.Do you think it might be a serious problem . PLEASE HELP.THANK YOU

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, gaurav. I have a daughter that has suffered with migraines all of her life, they have been so bad in the past that she has projectile vomited. To combat these she has to take 40mg of propranolol twice a day and 20mg of Amitriptyline in the evenings. Without it she gets them bad. She got referred to a neurologist and they couldn't find anything wrong with her brain, but she will always have them. My advice to you is, personally I don't think you have anything serious wrong with you but I would go back to your doctor and asked to be referred to neurology, that way it will give you peace of mind and help decide the best medication for you. I am a migraine sufferer myself and I also suffer with tension headaches so I can fully sympathise with you. I hope you get sorted soon and your headaches ease up a bit. X

• Posted

I'm so sorry other what you are going through!!!

You should try Ultimate PAIN Fighter it has gotten rid of my headaches faster than anything else!!!!!!!

I suffered for years with migraines and headaches and now whenever I feel a headache coming on I put on UPF and it relieves it usually in less that 5 minutes!!! NOTHING has ever worked that fast for me!!!!! Now I use it for everything that hurts or bothers me!!! The best part is there's no drugs in it so no weird side affects You just gotta try it it's awesome!!!

• Posted

I'm so sorry other what you are going through!!!

You should try Ultimate PAIN Fighter it has gotten rid of my headaches faster than anything else!!!!!!!

I suffered for years with migraines and headaches and now whenever I feel a headache coming on I put on UPF and it relieves it usually in less that 5 minutes!!! NOTHING has ever worked that fast for me!!!!! Now I use it for everything that hurts or bothers me!!! The best part is there's no drugs in it so no weird side affects You just gotta try it it's awesome!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.