Severe joint pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi,, I've been on bisoprolol for a couple of years now,, i was on 1.25mg but got increased to 2.5 mg,, for the past 8 months i have experienced joint pain like never before,, wrist, hips, knees, hands fingers,, soles of my feet when walking especially first thing in the morning,, had test for inflammorty arthritis, negative,, the pain when it happens is unbearable, normal pain killers don't touch it, but after a couple of days the swlling jas gone and pain is very moderate ,, it wasnt until i started looking into this, that i discovered the joint pain that could come with this,, awful, some days i cant even open a pint of milk,, really its that bad, i have stopped taking bisoprolol after a discussion with my doctor just to rule it out,, hopefully from doing research into this,, my symptons will improve, and im not the only one with this setback ,, from reading diffrent peoples issues im glad to hear im not suffering alone,,

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.