Severe nerve pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all, I had an eye squint procedure which involved a needle through the eye injecting Botox into the muscle. He struggled getting the needle through the eye as I’ve had four squint operations and he had to use force to get past the scar tissue. I felt the needle was going to be pushed through the back of my head. I didn’t say anything and trusted he knew what he was doing and thought this was normal. Five an a half years on I am still experiencing the most excruciating pain from the eye though the side of my head to the back of my head down my neck to the tip of my spine. I had this surgery to correct double vision and squint and was told there was no risks. I am on tapentadol and amitriptyline and doesn’t get rid of the severe pain.  Has any one got any advice to offer at all about this situation, or how to tackle this severe nerve facial pain, naturally or anything? Any comments appreciated deeply. Thanks. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hope this will help you, check it out neuropathynervetreatment.blogspot.in & I wish you a speedy recovery...

• Posted

hI jAY182.

How are you?

I also had surgery on my eyes and left with several pain. I am also on antidepressant (Nortripline which is very similar to amitriptyline) and I still didn't get rid of the pain. I'm also looking for something.

How long have you been taking these meds? I am taking mine since January;

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.