Severe propananol withdrawal

Posted , 3 users are following.

. I was as taking 10 mg of propananol twice a day for two weeks. the side effects were very awful. I had tingling, cold sweats, insomnia, hair loss and increased anxiety and burning feet and arms I took 10 mg per day for four days and then went down to 7.5 mg for one day. My doctor then just told me to go off. That was two weeks ago and I’m still feeling tingly, I have cold sweats, insomnia increased anxiety and burning feet and arms. Just wondering if anyone knows how long this might last? it is very disturbing

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Withdrawal is hard, I only took it for 2 weeks too. Its been about 5 weeks for me and im still not back to 100%...the first weeks were WAY harder though, and I even spent a week at the hospital, the first and only time Ive ever had to go. This stuff has been hell for me, I am improving though. Best of luck, no-one deserves what this stuff can do to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.