Severe shoulder pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello

Im experiencing g severe shoulder pain post op from ankle surgery in July

After ankle surgery I had to use my arms and shoulders to get me up the stairs, onto chairs, toilet, etc

I had pain in left shoulder Im walking fine now but the shoulder pain persists and recently has become worse

I have an appointment in 2 weeks with shoulder ortho but in meantime anyone else have any advice?

Ive been doing ice and heat as well as topical spray and Advil Not much relief Temporary at best its difficult to sleep and worse when Im in bed

Seems during day I can accomplish daily tasks but once I sit for awhile I begin to experience intense pain I say its like a toothache in my shoulder!

Thanks for any advice

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.