SEX DRIVE !!!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Is anyone on pregabalin, amatriptolin and zapain/ tramadol and has lost there sex drive ? I'm only 35 and I don't feel like sex anymore!! I used to have a huge sex drive but now it's non existent my partner is getting a bit peed off with me !!! Is it the meds ??

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi it could be the meds but tbh its probably the illness it's self I too have no desire to have sex I hid it from my partner as best I could and would try to avoid it as much as I could and that was before I started on pregabalin etc I no longer have a partner so it doesn't bother me now but I'm sure there might be something your doctor can give you to help or maybe a change in the meds your talking now might help x

• Posted

I am glad that is one thing I dont have to worry about.

OOOH the pain of it all lol..

Or sorry darling I am exhausted..

OOPS loo (toilet)  time again..

Not tonight sweetheart I have a headache..

I have broke out in a sweat and we haven't even started yet..

I cant get off the floor Helppppp

Forget the karma-Sutra dear those days are over

Could you help me get my leg down please?

OUCH..don't touch there.. OUCH that is sore as well.. OUCH..ooh sorry there too.  OOH never mind lets have a cuppa 

Yup glad I don't have to bother with that side of things lmao

• Posted

I no lol but he says I'm ready for the scrap heap lol I work full time and have 3 kids and he wants it all the time !!! I just don't have the urge anymore X

• Posted

I can understand your frustration your so young and want a normal life..

Tell him he should be happy he has such a wonderful wife that holds down a job looks after three kids and is dealing with a chronic condition..

• Posted

To be honest I don't think he realises how bad fibro is I've found unless you have it you won't understand how bad it is

Xxxxx

• Posted

That is true as I think my daughter thinks I exaggerate as she cannot see what is wrong or maybe thinks Iam attention seeking..

• Posted

Yeh def trying to explain it to others drives me mad unless u have it you won't have a clue !!!

He also told me I'm a shell of my former self !!!!

• Posted

Your a shell of your former self that looks after three children, runs a home and  goes to work?? That  deserves a medal..

• Posted

Sorry Hun just got in from work !! Thanks I think I need a medal lol
  • Posted

Hi sadie1980 Im not on any medication at all, I have no desire for sex at all I havnt done since having fibro. where as be for fibro I was totally different. you could have a word with your gp but like everything else they will probably say its the fibro????grrr thats their answear to everything. My husband doesnt bother me for it hes too knackered with work. Take care hun
    • Posted

Thanks kaz it's so bloody horrible I hate not feeling like it as I always used to !!! ??

• Posted

Hi Hun None of us want fibro we didnt ask for it none of this is our fault. we cant help how we are we do our best to get through each day to look after our children and to try lead a normal life. You deserve a medal for working full time children to look after I dont know how you do it bless you. unless you have fibro you dont understand the impact it has on us. its not only had a big impact on our lives but its affecting our loved ones too. what we we need from our loved ones is patience love understanding and support. we would do the same for them if they were in our shoes. Little help support goes along way to make our lives more bearable. Flaming fibro its got a lot to answear for. you take care your a real gem he should be proud of you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.