sex life with one kidney

Posted , 4 users are following.

i'm 26 now, and from last 15 years, i have 1 kidney. my left kidney was not growing well, therefor doctors remove it. My question is, can a person spend a healthy sex life with 1 kidney???

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have a friend with one kidney.  It doesn't effect his sex life at all.  

• Posted

sure, sex life should not have any effect on the kidney remaining, unless your concerned about the remaining one also not growing?
  • Posted

Ppl with one working kidney are more prone to water infections . So that being said would probably be the notes son what would stop you having sex, when you have a flare up if you ever do,? As I can imagine water infections to be very painful so you wouldn't want sex at that moment x

• Posted

Only reason not- note son lol, auto correct hell 😞

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.