Sex & Oragsm

Posted , 8 users are following.

Good evening Guys.  I want to get off procedures for this one.  I know as we get older sex is not the same and we go through changes.  My question is.  Have you guys have any changes in you orgasm.  I have always been able to hold off on my orgasm for 10 to 15 seconds before letting go. Which mad3e them very intebce.    For the last 3 months it seams like I ejaculate first before the orgasm and I can't hold it.  It has a mind of it own.  Don't get me wrong   it still feel great but different. I don't know if kegel would help but not in the mood.  I use to do them all the time.  Take care and thank you  Ken 

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Can't say I've experienced anything like that.  I feel the orgasm building and the release and giz are pretty much simultaneous.  

• Posted

Thank you for the reply.  Mybe it in my mind.  Not goinr to worry about it.  Have a good holiday  Ken
  • Posted

At 72, happy with most any orgasm....takes a lot of foreplay from the lady...ironic since that's what they need too.  Don't get as hard but can still ejaculate when softer and have orgasm.  Mutual masturbation works, watching and being watched when too soft for penetration.  Very erotic and intimate.

• Posted

I'm 61 but have High blood pressure and suger.  Sometime better they other.  Still enjoyable.Not like it was when we were younger.  You think about it and up it come.  Take care  Ken

• Posted

You're lucky riverkilt. Our sex life has been on the rocks since my prostate problems. Wife isn't game game for much other than regular sex.  no toys or any thing to do with masterbating, Since I'm a guy I don't worry too much about myself. I'll go back to normal sex drive when my prostate is fixed. I'd like to keep the wife's motor running but she's not up for anything out of the ordinary. We had a good sex life prior to prostate problems. Not sure marriage will survive if she says she's done with sex. Too young for that.

• Posted

Yes, same with me. Orgasms for me are solely by masturbation (just me ) and there is rarely a full erection. The fluid is browny yellow which alarmed me at first, but Dr said that's ok at 71. It's not blood as there is no stain left later on the tissue. Recent prostate check was enlarged but not causing flow problems, again a normal size for my age. So, I'm happy to believe my Dr about it all, especially the colour mentioned. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.