Sex with Swedish boy, have I STI?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi.

I invited a 18 year old Swedish boy to my hotel.

We got naked and cuddled each other, played with each other penis, lots of fluids (from both our penis) went all over our bodies and each other's penis. I also put my penis between his ass cheeks but did not penetrate deep inside his ass. I touched him a lot and he lay all over me. 

He told me he has no STI, am I since we did not have sex?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

just to confirm we did not have sex but my penis was between his ass cheeks and humping him
    • Posted

Hi Josh if your not happy why not just pop along to your local sexual health/GUM clinic and ask to be tested as this will clear your mind, as I think at the back of your mind your worried, this way you clear the air and your mind. OK

• Posted

Joshua.  You need to relax  I don't think you will get anything.  Did you take a shower after to clean up.  Did you touch your hands to you mouth.  How long ago was this.  Next time be more careful because one day of pleasure may be with you for the rest of your life.  Good Luck  Ken    Humping him will not give you anything as long as you did not pass fluid back and forth 

• Posted

If you're concerned, you're best to go and get a full STD screening.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.