Sex with TKR

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey everyone at what point has your Dr. advised about when things can resume in the bedroom. I'm 8weeks post op don't see my surgeon until June 3rd. Thanks everyone☺️

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

whenver you are able to find a comfortable position I would say 
  • Posted

As long as you don't get in a position that puts you in so much pain you forget about the pleasure you were hoping for when you started. Don't try to be a human pretzel and you'll be fine. You're sure not going to do any damage to the knee itself. Just remember, no kneeling.
  • Posted

Whenever you wan to at this stage. Like OFG says, no kneeling. You'll figure it out. Enjoy
  • Posted

You will know when the time is right. Just to reiterate, no kneeling.
  • Posted

Hey Bebe ... I resumed things in the bedroom after 2 weeks. Took it very slowly at first but you will know yourself whether you feel ready or not. Good thing is it takes your mind off your knee!!! Definitely no kneeling though!! 😜 xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.