Sexual health-Worried I have an incurable STD?!

Posted , 5 users are following.

So about 6 months ago i had unprotected sex with someone I've been sleeping with on & off for the past 4 years. Then about 4 weeks later i noticed an unusual tingling sensation down there that lasted about 4 days, i didn't see any blisters but of course out of all the things i seen on google that causes tingling i noticed 'herpes'. I started to freak out as i seen lots of little white bumps on my vagina which are still there now so i assume they're fordyce spots, I've had a tonsillectomy since then & dealt with lots of stress (which ive heard can cause outbreaks) but nothing. Just a weird body rash on my ribs & belly after the surgery. (ill upload a pic) Now ive got that tingling sensation again down there which started yesterday afternoon and its really freaking me out! There is also a strong odor & lots of discharge.

With this coronavirus out I know the doctors aren't taking any appointments and I'm extremely stressed out! (Could anybody give me some ease of mind?) Thank you xx

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

image this is the spots

• Edited

these look like fordyce spots but get checked out just incase xxx

• Edited

thank you, im just so worried about the weird tingling sensation i have down there 😢 xx

• Edited

Have you tried telemedicine appointments? Worth a shot. Do not wait - find a doctor who will see you.

• Posted

never heard of that but I'll find out if i can, thank you

• Edited

if i were you, i would get an igg blood test or at home testing kit like my lab box for herpes. rash looks fungal or allergic reaction

• Edited

You got fordyce spots and yeast infection... maybe from the antibiotics... you need an antimycotic treatment like travocort... you can try to start with canesten creme from pharmacy but you need a dermatologist for cortisone

all the best

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.