Shadows Spinning

Posted , 1 user is following.

Has anyone ever experienced spinning shadows.  about a dozen times in the last year, I will wake up and the shadows (not the room) will be spinning.  Like I was watching a pin wheel for 10 minutes.  It is always at night and there is not nausea or dizziness.  Just a strange spinning.  There is a high pitch quiet ringing, but it doesn't seem like it is in an ear just my head.  Usually I will do deep breathing exercises and then fall back asleep about 30 minutes later.  I do have MD but my ENT says he has never heard of anything like this before.  I do know that when it happens I will loose like 2-3 pounds of water weight that night. Any info would help.  had brain scans for my ears and nothing.  Good heath, thinking maybe sodium levels got to low that day...but can't find anything online.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.