shakey weak legs

Posted , 6 users are following.

Does anyone know what it could be? It's not anxiety could it be fibromyalgia?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I am haivng issues with my legs today, they are just burning and I think its the nueroppathy from my diabetes
  • Posted

Hi there Michelle im Nicky and have been diagnosed with fibromyalagia a couple of years now and i nearly always have shaky legs especially noticeable when walking downstairs. Its either my pills or just another part of having fm.
    • Posted

Hi Nikki thanks for the reply mine is not visible .. sometimes it just comes over me my legs feel very weak and like jelly and feel Trombley but like I said it's not visible xx

• Posted

I get weakness in my arms and legs at times. Before I was diagnosed I would tell my doctor how I would try to get the pitcher of iced tea out of my fridge and it would just drop. My hands and arms just didn't have the strength to hold it. I was frustrated and didn't know what was going on. They linked it to my chronic fatigue syndrome.

• Posted

yes I get this as well , not everyday but when its on its on !I also get it in my arms as well , i sometimes think I am just really weak but then I think , no I lift patients everyday so its not as if I sit around everyday , but I'm not in the greatest shape either, so then I wonder if its my weight. Its def real though and debilitating !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.