Shaking chills,no appetite and nausea

Posted , 4 users are following.

1 week ago i felt a sudden hot chill in the back of my head followed by shaking chills especially on legs. No fever. Since then, i have absolutely no appetite i feel agitated and i got extreme nausea especially in the morning.When I wanna throw up nothing comes. I got just the vomit reflex. Bloodwork showed no infection but my doc said my bile is septed and has a strange shape. Gave me some antacids. I still get almost every morning shaking cold chills for 10-15 mins. Planning a gastroscopy. Could be gastritis ? I lost almost 4kgs

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I don;t know where you are in the world, but here in Queensland we have some really nasty viruses doing the rounds, husbands has just recovered from almost what you are describing, it was terrifying while it lasted as he has heart failure, they admitted him to hospital, but it did pass.  His liver functions were really off, black urine, platelets crashed, losing a kilo a day in weight over two weeks, they were really worried for a few day. But he came right, taken about 4 weeks to recover with plenty of rest at home, lots of protein rich meals, and he is back to normal now, or what is normal for him.
    • Posted

no black urine liver is in perfect condition. Bloodwork showed absolutely no infection.
    • Posted

So did husbands show no infection, but his liver function's were way off, dangerously so, they took him off painkillers, they were using them to keep his temps down, and cholesterol tablets immediately, said just too much, became a big balancing act to keep him cool, but not give him bigger problems.

• Posted

Hi prider90

I don't know if your male or female...if female, is there a chance you may be pregnant due to the fact the nausea happens in the morning??....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.