Shaking muscles with activity?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I notice on the days I’m feeling weaker, my muscles shake when using them. For instance, picking up a plastic bag with three tomatoes in it... my hands started to shake after holding it a few seconds. Anyone else with CFS have this issue?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Add diabetes shaking of your entire body to that picture when you're stressed or having to bend over chronic fatigue is the disease where by you live in a smaller box if you are able to become stable at all that is a your goal add to that to make that smaller box magnificent as possible medically with memory foam take Somas half hour before sleep to get restorative sleep have a world-class bday help keep you clean and fun sits on top of your toilet from Amazon carry large boxes of raisins in your trunk of your car anything you think you could need at a moment's notice

• Posted

Clarcey. Past 2 yrs I took care of a Dysautonomia patient with elhers danlos syndrome & triminamal neuralgia plus more painful conditions opiate dependant. Her Dr cut her off and abandoned her cold turkey to try to term her. I fought for a yr to get her new pain Dr. As result of that evil Dr she is 50% blind plus wheel chair dependant. Before her I took care of Parkinson's disease plus dementia patient til she passed. God taught me much plus granted me miraculous gifts unexplainable to worldly people. You probably will discover additional medical conditions within your body as time progresses. If I can be of informative assistance, feel free to ask. After 16 hrs per day fighting a Dr who puts money over welfare of his patients, I see where we as patients with chronic illnesses are to end up without knowledge of the power of a medical license or gov agencies with power over its citizens. Cover and watch your back Charcey. We are considered expendable resources.

• Posted

Hi charcey,

I definately get this yes and also wake up with the feeling of everything shaking inside like everything is "firing off"

Beverley

• Posted

Hi Charcey, try drinking Sole regular , salty mix , you can google how to make it, and spraying magnesium oil on yr muscles, both these things have helped me. <3 Guava

• Posted

This happens to me all the time when I've overdone done it. I now see it as my body's way of telling me to slow down and rest. I've started using a roller ball type massage tool on my arms (you get can them from Amazon) and feel it has helped my muscles recover a bit quicker than normal. Magnesium and a hot bath can also help break down the lactic acid build up and help relax your muscles.

• Posted

This is normal for us. It happened more in the beginning of the illness. When we are on overload it can make it worse. Sometimes like another stated it's time to slow down a bit. I don't have it much anymore since I changed products I was using. I've learned not to run to the doctors for every little symptom. I have too many and some just go away on their own. Water is very important. Drinking more did cut down headaches and some muscle pain. Finding balance is our missions in life.

• Posted

yes ... ive had this too plus im so clumsy ive smashed so many glasses .. knocking things over and sometimes my whole body shakes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.